With puppets like are being installed, I’d say the green new deal and the great reset are in the very near future. It will definitely put the US well on its way to being a third world in short order.
We’ve been at the top of the target list for a long time now. If you want to dominate the world for evil, you’ve gotta first eliminate the Americans.
This country has spent billions of dollars and millions of lives over two and a half centuries to free oppressed people and stop tyrannical regimes. This part of our heritage has pretty much been erased From our schools already.
China and the Global Elites will run the world’s economy and control most of the population.
Us the older generation who grew up and remember a free America will be silenced or re-educated. Those who will not submit will be eliminated. Every individual will be under strict control. Every breath you take, every dime you make.
Harsh restrictions on arms, outright bans of semiautomatics, ammunition costly and unobtainable. I look for some very bloody and shocking mass shooting involving A/Rs within the first year, followed by registration and bans.
I pray to God I’m wrong, because I’d much rather have a civil war than what I think is coming.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden