Back in 2002, I was up in Coeur d'Alene Idaho, and went into a sporting goods store, and on a table they had about 400 plus boxes of those old Hornady boxes of that FN 200 grain bullet Hornady made... got them brand new from Hornady when it was phased out...

They were starting to get dusty, so were marked down....I bought a $100 worth.... for $5.00 a box....20 boxes of them..

I use to use them in my 338/06, loaded to 33 Winchester speeds, with SR 4759...

shot a couple hundred of them.... the other boxes I have gifted to others who found an 1886 in 33 Win...

but been out of them since 2010 or so...

still have some 33 Win Brass somewhere around here tho.... someone gave me a couple hundred brass new pieces about the same time..
head stamped 33 Win, made by Winchester.. didn't know how old they were.. but had a die set and loaded up a hundred or so for some old retired handicapped military vet I met at the range... Vietnam Vet... just doing my bit to help out a fellow veteran.. no charge of course..
I got'em free so, so did he...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez