Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Hey guys you need to remember these companies have consultants that come in and tell them to be competitive you have to do zero level stocking (make the manufacturer stock them), and other BS plans that make having parts in stock a real problem. Not to mention shipping practices, and so forth. I don’t blame them for trying to make thier own business better, but sometimes the results can stink... Anyone can make a mistake, the great ones tend no to repeat their mistakes all that much.

Brownells has real gunsmith experience on hand for tech calls - go find that anywhere ... NOT.
Midway USA ships FAST, and has a ton of products in inventory ... find that anymore ... not so much.

People who expect a group or person to be perfect at everything need to get away from the Internet and TV more - it doesn’t happen in real life.
In short respect them for what they are good at, it’s their strong point - if you want to complain about everyon’e week point, remember complaining about weak-points is probably a week point itself.

Life is Good... if not Get a dog, and treat it well... and it will be good.

Fell asleep after "Hey guys..."

Could you say it again?

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !