Just recently completed a bucket list buy in acquiring a Weatherby MK V Accumark 30-378. I am well aware of how much recoil the rifle has and I was wondering what type scopes people are actually using on their 30-378. I would prefer someone that has a setup that works for them versus just an opinionated keyboard cowboy. I am looking for options of buying a scope without truly finishing off the bank by buying a scope that costs more than the rifle but definitely not going the cheapest route either. Somewhere mid range pricing that is going to stand up to the shock of the recoil to where I'm not constantly running through $125 box of ammo either re-sighting it in. I run Leupold VXL's on 3 of my other senderos and really love them. (300 Win, 300 Wby, 300 RUM) and have had no problems out of them except since they've been discontinued they are getting harder and harder to find someone willing to let go of them. I'm not going to be doing long range competition shoot so all the windage, compensation turrets winplex dots all that is very unimportant to me. I want a good dependable scope that will hold up to the shock without having to re-sight it in every time I shoot it. PM's work best for me and would love to see your 30-378 setups with details.

Thanks