Originally Posted by gulo
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by gulo
They didn't want to die, is what. They would not have faced near the leniency they faced on January 6th. They would have been turned into human sieves. Which might have made them more useful, come to think of it. Everyone needs a sieve.

One could say this was clever guerilla tactics - never openly face an obviously superior foe if you want to live to fight another day.

Or maybe it was this: "As it became clear that Trump was not, in fact, going to suddenly appear and order the arrest of all the Democrats, QAnon believers began to wonder if they had been tricked."

Or maybe they realized they are batguano crazy and skulked off to seek professional help.

"Trump fooled us..." Indeed he did:

QAnon in chaos

Thanks for reminding me that I was going to just put you on ignore.

Yes, put it ALL on "ignore."

Oh wait, you've already done that. You and much of the rest of the planet, when their beliefs are not trumpeted back at them.

Hence, "ignor-ance."

I only ignore guys who have never shown themselves to have anything meaningful to add to the discussion. It isn't out of spite. I just prefer not to waste my time. If you don't want to be ignored, you may want to put more consideration into your posts. I suspect that for a few reasons, your posts will continue on the same vein that they have. I have a good guess as to why you are here.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.