The "logic" seems to go like this. The government is evil. On this, I will agree. It is a given. But then they will basically say that ANY evil thing that anyone says the government is doing MUST be true! I mean, the government is evil, right? Then they MUST be doing child sacrifices in Nancy Pelosi's office! I read it on the internet!

People will immediately believe anything, without any hint of evidence. All they need is someone saying it on the internet...and it's TRUE! And woe be unto anyone who dares question.... Whether it's "Q", or any number of other similar things.

If I see compelling evidence of something, I will believe it, even though it may be VERY unpopular. If I see nothing but some dude in his garage saying such-and-such that comes from anonymous sources... well, I'm not so likely to believe it.

I have asked this question here earlier.... what proofs are there that have caused you to believe in the authenticity of Q? I have looked around on the internet, and others have asked the same question. Very straightforward, usually with no tone of malice. The Q believers always and immediately get VERY defensive, and without fail, give this response... "do the research, man!". Well, some of us have no desire to dig through thousands of pages of .... stuff, just a simple question, why do YOU believe? And so far, I have yet to run across anyone who will answer that question. Certainly not in any specific way.