Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
What would the "Patriot Party" offer that a already established partys like the Libertarian or Constitution Partys don't offer?
People don't understand how long it takes to put a ground game together and get on the ballot in all 50 states.
The Libertarian party can get 4% of the popular vote and even get one electoral vote and still get shut out of the debates.
The duopoly run the show.

The Libertarian party is a bit flawed don't you think?

Other than their stance on open borders and abortion I agree with their platform.
I was mainly pointing out that they can pull 4,500,000 votes and win a electoral vote along with being on all 50 state ballots and still cant get on a debate stage.
The numbers are impressive considering the little amount of money the have to work with.
I believe the best option for mainstream Republicans that are fed up with the party is to take over the Constitution Party ( formerly the U.S. Taxpayers' Party). They have ballot access and a ground game. Getting ballot access isn't easy.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]