Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't know. It depends on condition, of course. But an acquaintance was in the market for a mobile home lately and I was surprised at how much they were selling for. There might be some money in a 2009 model.

The person I know bought his from a dealer who sold new and used mobile homes. Often, the dealer would refurbish a used mobile home then resell it.

It there's a dealer in the area, it might be worth your time to have him come out and make an offer.
A small 2009 single wide in good shape would easily bring 12-20 k around here depending on model and condition. It would originally have sold in the 35-50k range and would bring 600 - 700.00 per month rent. Double wides started at 65k for a small economy model back when I was shopping in 2007 and went up to 140k for bigger luxury models. A friend of mine was looking last year and said you could spend 180k on a big one now.

Edit,

I just went to a central NY mobile home dealer web site and found you can now easily spend 100k on a 1200 sq ft. single wide and 284k on a nice double wide.