Thanks for providing info and pics. I am thinking about going to the 210 Partition for a 338-06 I gave my grandson. I pretty much been using some flavor of a Barnes X since the late 80's and prior to that our .338's and 30-06 rifles all used a Partition. But, the Nosler Partition is never a "wrong" choice and may be the best "all around" big game bullet ever made in my opinion.

For years I heard the 210 Partition had a bit thicker jacket as the bullet is typically driven faster, then I heard it didn't and so on. One of the problems and I even had this with Barnes was if you called them, the answer to your question some times varied depending on who you spoke with.

I called Speer one time and asked about the jacket thickness and recommended minimum impact velocity velocity for their .358 caliber 220 grain Flat Nosed Hot-Cor bullet. I wanted to load some up for the Big Bore .356 my wife stole from me cause she thinks its cute. Any way who ever I got at Speer said the jacket thickness was propriety information and did not have a minimum recommended impact velocity.

I am always interested in intelligent bullet talk.