[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Eight Gunfights That Probably Aren't True

8. I shot my toe off! In 1866, a ne'er-do-well shoots off his toe and dies a week later of infection.

7. A bank guard trained his dog to fetch his guns. When the bank was being robbed, Fido shoots him, fetching his master's shotgun!

6. Blindsided! A blind beggar shoots two robbers after they kick him while fleeing from the bank!

5. Dead eye dog! An angry mutt shoots his would be killer by knocking a loaded pistol off a table!

4. Never double down! A gambler is shot by mistake by the town sheriff when he bends over to pick up his hat during a hold up. Talk about down on your luck!

3. Ouch! Brass in pocket! A farmer fatally shoots himself looking for change in his pants! He accidently fires a derringer nestled beside his privates. Oops!

2. Deadeye Dick! A detective dies after accidentally shooting his partner in a dark warehouse. As he falls, his partner returns fire, striking him in the eye!

1. It's over when the fat lady falls! An angry husband dies after his 350 lb wife falls on him during a fight. In a rage, he shoots his portly bride, but the bullet lodges in her fat. She falls, pinning her hubby on the ground, and he dies of suffocation!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]