The only shotgun I have is the one I received for my 14th birthday. An 870 combo express 12 ga 3" mag with 2 barrels. I have used it for everything for the last 20 some years. Turns out it was a great present. I am now looking for something smaller, lighter, more refined for bird hunting and I found a few things that I like locally, but I have not a clue what the best value would be or what I would be happiest with. Looking for some opinions from people with a lot more experience. I know it depends on the person in the end, but looking for my best bet. I will try to list some of the options I have and details on them...

Ithaca M37 16ga, great condition, 1955 i believe, $449

Belgium Browning A5 16ga. Larger than the others, $650

Ithaca M37 20ga, some finish wear, $399

Remington M17 20 ga, better condition, $399

LC Smith Field grade SxS 16ga, gorgeous metal, dinged up wood, locked up very tight with a nice loud click... Lovely gun. $799

Fox Sterlingworth 12ga, good case colors and finish but rust forming on release.. $749

Ithaca SxS grade 2 and Flues grade something.. Didnt look too close because they were something like $1299 and $1699 but might check them out next time. Appear to be nicely engraved.

Any tips or any that jump out as great deals?
Thanks!