Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Leave the man alone. He seems like real people to me. I get the part about having fun at other people's expense, but at some point it flips from harmless banter to something else. He is a long term member who has earned our respect not our emnity.

if anything, I thank him for his many contributions to the fire over the years.

When that nurse in Nashville got killed by a drive-by shooting in December, I put that story up on here and kept it updated. I added features to about her life and time in college, her awards she got as nurse. She was an ICU nurse at the same time I was in that hospital’s ICU. I felt compelled share more than a link ans snippet. I added police leads as they unfolded.

I dug beyond the news and found pics of her and shared on this forum the empathy that Nashville had for her.

And out NOWHERE; Mr Blowhard blindsides me about being a fool, making jokes about someone’s death, and insults and on and on, a rant.

WTF?

The guy is an unstable moron and attacks me out of the blue at random times on other threads with rants that are not even germane to the thread’s topic. Dude has a hard-on for me. So I’m just having some fun with him. I could be ugly to him but I won’t.

At least he’s not fantasizing and having dreams about your anus!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender