Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by rem141r
i think that a 3rd party headed by trump is a mistake. bankrolled by him yes and continuing his message. but a 3rd party needs a different messenger. trump got the fire started but we need somebody that can beat these cokcsuckers at their own game while not alienating the moderate middle. taking them head on is not going to work with the swamp.

Trump can and did beat them.... twice.... even if he hurt your feelers.... why is it so hard for so many to understand this?
Check this out..... if the Republicans fail to block this and get on the offensive, all is lost and voters are and will abandon them in mass!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-2021-lock-fraudulent-elections-forever/

he did not hurt my feelings. my feelings are fine. everytime someone brings this up, you or others say the same thing that he "hurt my feelers". i say bullschit. i think he ran a punk game most of the time. like those boxers who run their mouth and then get smashed. you can still be direct and talk like a non politician, curse, insult at times, etc but the 3rd grade schit is not going to work with a lot of people. results work, punk talk doesn't. i supported him and he blew a golden opportunity because he underestimated his opponent.

I agree he definitely underestimated the depth and mass of the swamp.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]