Oldanofthesea: I noticed that on a couple of interactions with folks (the desperation). One instance was a woman (wife) and she was there at the behest of her husband who had to work on Saturday and she approached our table seeing the 9m/m ammo my partners had for sale. She had her wallet open and stated "how much for all of this"? There were about 15 boxes of various brands of 9m/m and my partner added it up quoted her a price and out came the hundreds, change made, and she left headed right out the front door. Plus she had paid $9.00 to get in. She was just in a no nonsense, no haggle hurry and away she went!
I have noticed on this site that there are so many more of our fellow CampFirers putting up "wanted " and WTB classified ad's for munitions and some guns than there used to be!
Lesson learned there already for me.
The continuous talk/worry among both the customers and fellow tableholders was the overwhelming worry about ammunition being taxed by the federal legislators!
I don't know.
The LAR-15 in 5.56m/m I bought, came with 20 rounds of good looking Winchester factory ammo - and I was just to appalled at the prices the 5.56m/m ammo at that show was selling for to buy any - then it was gone.
So I am gonna have to be on the lookout for factory ammo for it in the future.
I have TONS of 223 reloading components on hand but I don't think I am going to reload for this HB AR-15 - it will be for shtf situations only so 300 rounds or so should let them know I was here!
Stay warm down there it was 4 degrees here this morning.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy