Originally Posted by Skunkman
It's not a Coyote they're after, it's two German Shepard's a drug dealer owns, and lets roam freely. Big difference . I would never recommend a 330 on land, even if legal in some states, especially in an urban area. That is just a disaster waiting to happen, especially in any type of cubby set. I would suggest continuing to try and go through any legal channels available. Every time he calls I would document the conversation, and the results or lack of them. Then if I got no satisfaction, I would go further up the chain of command, and continue to document the reply's I got. In this day and age, I would not ever take matters into my own hands at resolving it. I have seen it happen in my area, with the results being television crews involved, and felony animal cruelty charges being brought. We trap for a living, and are pretty familiar with this scenario. When the local dog warden's can't catch a feral dog, they will occasionally call us in to trap it for them. If you know what you are doing, it can be done quite easily, and humanely with no damage or injury to the dog. After that it is up to the local dog warden to decide how to dispose of them legally. Just my 2 cents.

We're working on getting county animal control to bring out the live traps. Evidently they don't have enough to go around.
Talked to a couple of deputy's I know and they have been trying to get this guy for years. They have arrested him several times and he's out before they finish the paperwork. Might even be some animal cruelty charges coming, that might keep him in jail for a few hours. /sarc