Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Originally Posted by WAM
And just what are you going to do with all that stuff you hoard? Inquiring minds want to know.....

First, its none of your business, all my stuff was legally purchased through retail channels.

But, since you claim to have an inquiring (I think you actually meant enquiring, but whatever) mind, I'll tell you.

I'll keep shooting like I always do and not worry and whine about not having any components readily available. If I'm a bit low on a specific component, I won't use it up. It's called conserving one's resources.

Is it "hoarding" if I have a freezer full of meat and stored canned goods to last my family a month? Or is it being prepared for any unforeseen disruption in the food supply chain, such as what happened last spring?

Has society fallen so far that people have no concept of how to plan ahead?

Yes, yes society has. In my household and my upbringing we had large pantries, canners, gardens, freezers, ect... I don't believe we had a name for putting up food stores. Its just what folks do. Now days the people that go to the grocery store and starbucks every day or two call us "Preppers" or "Hoarders".

Always makes mw think of that song, "I was county before country was cool". LOL

Rick