Originally Posted by slumlord
I keep it about 75 in summer.

Good gawd, 68, my nose would be running, shivering.

Used to have this fat bitch ole gal at work would take a paper clip and run it through the locked cover to the T-stat and run it down to 68 or so. Wanted to kick her in the gunt. Fuggin sweathog hot flashin’ heifer.

Used to find myself a reason to take the company jeep and just leave for a couple hours.

I usually just go sit outside in 90-95 Tn summers shade tree with the dogs.

I've got kind of an opposite story.

Used to have these 2 waify South American bitches who had the cubbie right outside my office climb up on their desks and stuff paper in the AC vents. Well, when the other skinny twits also picked up on that tactic, lo and behold, this blew the AC unit on top of the roof. Now, this is a 12 story building, mind you. I/We were on the 10th. The AC guys troubleshooting the problem were thorough, and found all the crap stuffed in the vents. Think about what that cost the company. The temp in that office was never below 75 prior.

My boss, the IT director, was livid when he found out the truth. I would have been, too. Stayed as far away from those 2 as I could after that. Didn't want to get hit with overspray. smile
They were both what most of the old farts here would consider hawt, so they managed to survive. Lol.

Last edited by local_dirt; 01/31/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH