Beautiful pics and awesome fish!! Great work! I hadn't discovered jigs until the late 1980's when I went thru some not so successful back surgery. Stuck in the house for almost a year, I built a rod and got into painting and tying jigs that basically looked like flies. On a trip back from the doctors one day I decided to stop at a small gravel pit lake right off the highway. My first cast with the homemade jig and rod and I caught myself cranking it like a crankbait! lol I cast again and watched the line as it sank to the bottom. Just as soon as it neared the bottom, bingo fishon! I ended up catching 13 perch from 12 to 14 inches!!! I was amazed and pissed all at once wondering how I had missed using jigs for so darned long! Been hooked on them ever since! (pun intended)

Great work Big Sky!! I may make it back to Montana in a few months visiting a very old friend and maybe camping for a few months near Noxon. Maybe see ya on a stream (if it ain't to far from the parking, backs still messed up but it ain't gonna control me any longer!) These great pics sure have brightened my day! Thanks!!

Proper prior practice prevents piss poor performance!