Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Ha ha.. I wont post pictures until after I get it. Waiting on background check. Its a 5 digit classic stainless 30-06 fwt, with walnut stock. I've been waiting to come across this certain configuration for quite a while now, at the right price tag, of course. Condition is about 90%. No real wear on the metal/stainless, clean bolt face, sharp rifling. The only real flaws are in the stock. Some small bumps and scratches, but not bad overall. The rifle came with a silver Leupold vari-x IIc 3-9x40, that I'll sell to recoup some of the money I spent on the rifle. What say you Winchester experts.

Question #1:

Is it left-handed?

No further questions.

smile

Its a right handed stainless classic fwt in walnut stock.. Around here, I don't see them often. Especially the 5 digit models. Someone said they made a lot of them. I call bs. This is the first one I've ran across in person. The stainless synthetics are more prevalent, but even those are hard to come by. Guys don't want to give up their 5 digit classics for some reason. Go figure..

I believe I am responsible for the "made a lot of them' remark. Guess the sarcasm font wasn't working. I have a few of the 5 digit classics and they are keepers. I did offer a 5 digit stainless classic rifle/scope package with a Zeiss last year. I received offers for the rifle but no one wanted the scope and I did not want to separate.