I've found LVR and PP2000mr to be pretty similar performance wise in some cartridges. I got another 8 pounder of lvr at 30% of last fall before the powder all disappeared. My friend with me at the time laughed and said are you really going to shoot that much 30-30. He didn't believe me when I said I ran it in my 223 and 223 AI because he said there is no data.

I still mainly run 8208xbr but I like lvr too and couldn't pass up 8 pounds for $120. Now I'm really glad I bought it. He runs tac in his 223s. I've never learned to like tac. I've shot some good groups with it but never found one a load with it I consistently like.

For years I ran the 50g Vmax over 25.7-26.2g of benchmark depending on the gun. Every 223 I had would shoot great with a load in that 1/2 grain window. I still recommend that for people wanting a lighter weight bullet. A 50g vmax at 3400fps is a great varmint load to moderate ranges. When the 53g vmax came out I started shooting more of those but the 50g Vmax has always been easy for me to get to shoot great.

Now that most of my guns are fast twist I stick around 23g 8208xbr and a 75g Hornady bthp. Although this spring I'm going to try to find a good load that works well in most of my ARs with the 73g eldm because I have thousands of those I bought on a deal a few years ago. That's always fun trying to find a load several guns like. Last time I did it was tge benchmark and 50g vmax load mentioned above and even then I had to vary the charge a bit for some rifles.

Bb