Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by mathman
Early on in the video I'm sitting here almost yelling shoot the sumbitch already! laugh

Yeah, it seems that way... smile

But when hunting with a partner, you have to make sure he is settled, on target and ready.

I'm kinda hard of hearing, so whispering doesn't work 100% of the time. But we try and coordinate before we start shooting, to optimize shots, safety and get as many hogs as we can on the ground. wink

Lol... Barry gets a lil ancy on the trigger, he’s ready to rock and roll soon as we stop walking. With me running helmet mounted PVS14s it takes me just a little bit to get in focus and set up. It’s all good though! Somebody forgot to load their fuggin gun on the coyote stand and I like to let them get fully downwind from me to give them a sporting chance. I could hear Barry thinking WTF?!

I spend about half my time shooting with NODs and half the time with thermal. There is a little give and take to both systems, and I’m not set up to video through my PVS14s.

Hell... let’s just make this the official Campfire Thermal/NV thread. Feel free to post video and pics here. I’ll start...