Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by duck911
Apologies!

I fly by here briefly once every few days anymore. Didn't see this post until now.

I know you are all more interested in just fuggin' around and trolling, but for the 2 or 3 out there who are actually curious.....

Super Bowl..... Most of the bets I have on the table are free bets and promo bets. It is actually the one event I don't heavily bet on. The 2 week layoff and media mayhem makes it unpredictable and volatile. I spend a significant amount of time handicapping and my bets are all researched and based on significant data crunching. SB does not really work well with this approach.

I have.... I guess, $100 cash on the SB on Sunday, plus about $500 in free/promo bets. It's more about a day grilling with buddies.

NHL, on the other hand, has been HIGHLY lucrative to start the season. FLA PP vs NSH PK 2 nights ago made 2 truck payments. Vegas tonight vs Kings, huge profit.

MON vs VAN and MON vs OTT........... Stupid money, all season.

I'd suggest Petry o.5 +/- +158 on Fanduel tomorrow if anyone here plays and is watching. The value on that bet is STUPID. Hit the exact same bet yesterday.

Cheers,

-

Classic horse schit.

LOL

You'd think someone with such advanced financial acumen wouldn't have to finance a truck.

A wise man is frequently humbled.