I watched ABC Evening News tonight. The first ten minutes, of a 30 minute show, were about Trump's acquittal in the Senate. ABC hates Trump as much as CNN does, but, this was the biggest story of today, Saturday, and they had to cover it.

Tonight, I watched Watter's World and Judge Jeanine. Not ONE WORD about the acquittal of our President.
To be fair, at the 30 minute mark, a gal had a one minute news break on Watters World, and she did a 30 second story on the acquittal.
On Judge Jeanine, the same gal did her one minute break, and this time she talked about a snow storm.
This is the best news, and the only good news, about our President in the past 3 months.
Watters and Jeanine talked about the Corona Virus, and the teacher's unions.

I have been watching Watters and Judge Jeanine for years and I think I know them pretty well. All things considered, they both would have spent 30 minutes talking about the impeachment and the acquittal in the Senate.
Obviously, the Big Brass at Fox told them both not to mention it.

I am looking forward to Life, Liberty and Levin tomorrow at 8. I heard Levin on the radio last night and he spent a half hour talking about what a great job Trump's attorneys had done that day.
I don't see Levin as a sell out like Watters and Jeanine are. I can't wait to see what Mark Levin has to say about the acquittal tomorrow night.

Will Hannity talk about it on Monday?