I've always used the Hornady 300 gr XTP in mine.... running it at about 1850 fps...

In all aspects it did better than the 265 gr FP in respect to accuracy, knock down capability, feeding...

I could push all of Hornady's FP bullets much faster, with more recoil... but noticed that , there is so little with anything to do with aerodynamics on those bullets,
that dropping the velocity from 2200 to 2400 fps ( depending upon bullet weight) to 1800 to 1850 fps, I reduced felt recoil by about 40% or so, while giving up about
10 yrds of point blank range..... maybe they shoot better because I am not flinching with that much reduction in recoil...

I am using SR 4759 powder in mine, to achieve these results.... but then I picked up four 8 lb containers of it, when they had it on sale when they were dropping that
powder line....at about $110 for an 8 lb jug....

due to the 44 Rem mag, the XTP bullets have always been available....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez