Another great one has indeed passed and we are all lessened by this loss. Bill kindly invited me to his place in Texas shortly after I retired and when another great one, Evil Twin, gifted me a 45-110 Sharps when I retired. Within a few minutes, he had ne "gouging" that exact ram at 500 yards. He taught me how to cast, roll paper patch bullets, in short, everything I needed to know.

With that knowledge in hand, I went bison hunting with ET and Doc Rocket and was fortunate enough to pole-axe my bison with one shot. Another great resultant od this friendship was he introduced me to two other great Americans, FlyBoyFlem and Gunner 500. We all cherished his friendship and way of life. I will toast him tonight and let him know I will look for him when it comes time for me to cross. Bill, you will be easy to find, I'll just look for the smoke and the ringing of steel. J

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”