As usual the haters turn this thread into lets hate law Enforcement. first to those key board commandos, the brave and big mouthed key clackers that they are, Please do not call us (LE) for anything, ever! We are terrible remember! Please, please, go and suit up and show me (us) how to do the job in a better way. Since you know better then us! Please go ahead and show us. Please put on a clinic of instruction as to your better way of doing the job. We will both be happier. Second, handle you problems yourself and see how that works out for you. Last,and most important, there is no way we (local LE) has the time and people to deal with any weapons mandates (mass seizures/ registration) outside of roadside possession /violent crime/ prohibited person ( prior convictions) and weapons seizures related to domestic violence cases. We can not even begin to try that. My Sheriff has stated that he is pro second amendment and would not participate in such a mandate. As stated previously time / pressure would have prove if he would stand by that statement. Also ,weapons mandates such as what is being proposed, would involve the FEDs and they do not have the time or people to do such things. The ATF would have to triple their current manpower to even try to tackle such a task. Thanks to those who support Law Enforcement efforts each and every day!!! I cannot do my job without your support! I know you have my back! That is a comfort to all of on the job. Thank you.!! Since I poked the bee hive, I will be quiet now and let the stoning begin............................ I deserve it right..... since I provoked the haters. Remember, sticks and stones...........................................................................