Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The first time I saw one of those P938s was about 8-9 years ago now. I was teaching a civilian class, which I had swore off doing but my buddy John Shaw was double book with a military outfit coming in and needed help so I agreed to (John has always been such a good dude, it is hard to say no when he needs a favor).

Anyways, one of the students had one of these micro 9s, and I did not expect much, as most of the time, folks with mini guns don't shoot them well, and they don't run well. That was not the case with the 938 or the guy. The thing ran like a sewing machine and was quite obviously accurate, based on the guy's target. He was punching little fist sized clusters with it.

Impressive little thing.
I have never had so much as a bobble with mine and it doesn't recoil badly. To me it's a serious fighting handgun in a backup package. It only lacks firepower.

My wife loves her 938! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024