We bought a variety pack of yeast from eBay exported from the UK a few years ago.

We have been disappointed with various Safele yeast and the liquid yeast were just too expensive.

It was a dry yeast and came 10 grams to a package. I seem to recall 10 or 12 packages was under $10 delivered. Decided to give it a shot. turned out to be a remarkable yeast. Very dynamic and reliable fermentation. Even though it was only 10 grams.

I'll try to find a lake later and post it up.

I am no expert at beer making, probably made less than a hundred batches in my life.

Good tasteful Beer and Ale at a reasonable price has always been my number one goal.

I think the kits that my wife ordered several American Amber Ales, several Chinook, several Caribou slobber and maybe a wheat beer or two. We keep a variety pack of hops in the refrigerator and will modify a kit recipe often.

We cloned hopsecutioner pretty successfully a few years back. I tried a freelance variation but I named death by Hop's. A bit strong for most.

It is just a hobby for us, something a husband and wife can do together when the weather is not Cooperative outside

Last edited by CashisKing; 02/21/21. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.