Hanco, i believe this is the 2nd time you mentioned that they voted him in, they got what they deserved. Not fair. 95% of ny geographically is red, but the big cities ( nyc, rochester, albany, syracuse, etc) maintain the majority of the population. Check it out on a map showing counties that voted for Trump vs. Biden.
I have lived in ny my whole life and it wasn’t always like this, but it has gotten worse and worse as time goes by. I built a great house 35 years ago on a piece of property which is on top of a mountain with great views and 40 acres of hunting to kill for, swimming pool, and shooting range. I could never sell it for enough money to move to another state and have what I have now, so I will just bite the bullet on our politics and the amount of taxes we pay, until they come for my guns or I can’t afford my taxes any more.
Me or any of my family, nor my friends have ever pulled a lever for a liberal in a town, county, state or federal election! At almost 70, I don’t want to start over again.
QM

Last edited by Quartermaster; 02/22/21.

NRA Life Member

"You might as well be wrong, as be right and not know it"