OK, that finally clears up something that has always puzzled me since the airing of the final episode. In that episode he is wearing a typical blue T-shirt under his trademark sport coat, but instead of being plain, it is a Kansas Jayhawker college football shirt. In the show, Sonny Crockett is supposed to be a former Florida State football star. I guess since he - Don Johnson, in real life, was originally from somewhere in eastern Kansas, he was wearing that as he was a fan and/or former student of Kansas?

I have also managed to track down the background music in the last episode of the series where Sonny is reminiscing the events of his and Rico's partnership, which was not shown in the credits. It was "Tell Me" by Terry Kath. For years I thought it was probably Ray Charles, but it didn't sound quite like Ray.

Well, it was a great show, but that was a lifetime ago and in many ways an end of an era. I did not know it then, but I now think it was a great time for life in this country. That is, overall speaking. I sure hope a remake is done again with as many of the original cast members as possible. Something for us old geezers to remember and talk about the days of our youth.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."