Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Saturday I was driving on the snow when a lady driving a cargo van did a 360 and we had a head on collision . My airbags tried to deploy and the interior filled with white smoke .
I was trapped in the vehicle and couldn't get out until the fire dept pried the door open . When I got out of the vehicle I felt like I was drunk , couldn't sip my jacket and my vision was blurred and out of focus . When they got me in the ambulance the EMT told me I was having a stroke .
I spent 2 days in intensive care and 2 days in a regular room while they did every conceivable test , MRI , Ultrasound . CT and a scope down to my heart .

Im home now with blurred vision and a heart loop monitor in my chest . The doctors bullied me into getting the monitor . Said if I agreed to have it placed in my chest they would release me .
I already regret having the loop monitor implanted cause my chest is swollen and itching . I can feel it under the skin and move it all around.

For crying out loud!
I don't know what is worse. A near death crash you survived, or some doctor pushing something into your heart while you were under duress.
I will pray right now.
Keep me posted on the progress and I will continue to pray for you.

BTW, Watch the short video link below in my signature.
God is involved in your life and has something to give.

So you want him to call you everyday to keep updated?

Why the crass comment?

I check here and if he wants to update us christians, he can know that at least I will pray. Probably others will too. He's welcome to PM as I've offered to others IF he wants.

Those who don't talk to or hear from the Great Physician.... I can't speak for them or for you.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 02/25/21.