Haters always gonna hate !!!!!

I just can't see hating any brand, simply preferring one more than others.

Remington was doing fine with their own products, and then companies like Cerberus Holding bought them, adding others to them that Remington didn't need to stay profitable and ultimately drained and bankrupted them.

Remington will be back, I'm sure and will be profitable again if they stay on track and produce the guns that made them profitable in the past. Let's face it, if the haters want to believe it or not, if Remington didn't produce reliable and accurate rifles and shotguns, and not just limited to the 700, then why are Remingtons bringing the inflated prices they are bringing today and buyers glad to get their hands on them?

They are the only company that produces a pump rifle in the higher intensity calibers, the 7600, better known as the Amish machine gun in these parts and despite what the haters say the 740, 742, and 7400 Jamomatics function just fine if you keep the gun and chamber clean, I have never had a problem with mine.

If they get back in business and simply produce the products that made them profitable in the past, I would bet they wouldn't be able to meet the demand in the first year, inflated prices and demand on their existing older products convince me of that.

Just produce the venerable 700, Model 7, 7600, 7400, the 870, 1100, 1187 and a variety of 22 rimfires in various actions and they'll do just fine.

The skilled craftsmen are in the Ilion area, waiting to go back to work, many 3rd and 4th generation.
When the quality of the product went down hill, it was due to cost cutting on the part of the holding companies. Hopefully the new owners will understand that and do it the right way this time.

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people