if I'm say between 27 - 37 and buying a house, knowing what I know now, I'd probably buy a little more expensive house than what I'd be comfortable with , mainly because I know 10 years from now my salary would most likely be 20% more than what I am currently making. I also could handle most home repair issues so I wouldn't be calling up a handyman to deal with stuff. I'd happily accept driving a 15 year old car to be in a nice home.

probably opposite if I'm in my mid 40's or older. I"m looking to get into something I can pay off quickly, I don't really care about school district because my kids are out of school, so I'd be looking affordable, low maintenance because a big part of my life isn't related to living in the house anymore.

I'll be making a change soon, moving from a house that has supported me working and raising a family to me focusing on a house that has more to offer than access to an interstate and schools

Last edited by KFWA; 02/26/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings