Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I guess leftists just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy. You know, kind of like blue lives matter patriots beating cops with american flags at the capital. You have to see the irony, right? As for Clinton, he wasn't a hypocrite about it. Biden has chronic asthma and would not have been accepted even if he begged to join the military but then again, thats not nearly as serious as a bone spur, anal cyst, or crapping your pants for a week like the great patriot Ted Nugent did. As fo Obama, there was no draft to dodge at the time he was of age.

As for the photo, I am sure it is stock, just a poor choice.

That does it! Taking donations via PM for Jimmy does the Jimmy from TN. Since we have all his FB/social media info it won't be an hour before someone PMs me his address.

I move to send our "flaming member" a 55 gallon drum of personal lubricant. I will personally take delivery, cut it with 5 gallons of ghost pepper, and send it forward to our favorite homosexual at his home address.

I'm in for a hundo. Need about 17-18 other guys to help chip in $100 each and we can literally burn a dick and an [bleep], and if we're lucky two dicks and two [bleep]. And since we know the enthusiasm male homosexuals have for unprotected sex with multiple anonymous partners, we can prolly burn the dicks off of hundreds of homosexuals. I'm in for $100, the ghost peppers and shipping. Just need some help on the rest.

Here's a stock photo and I am SURE Jimmy loves Jimmys won't like it: https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lube...+drum+lube&qid=1614385123&sr=8-1

Thats hilarious. I double dog dare you. Can you show up at the address you send it to and video the experience and then post it here? I really want to see the look on the people's face when they open it.