Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by JamesJr
The liberal Nashville media has been pizzed for several years that Republicans control Tennessee politics, except for Nashville, and the Negro mecca of Memphis. They are always calling for the investigation of this Republican politician and that Republican politician, all the while overlooking what goes on in Democrat run Nashville..........the mess in the Negro run school system, the everyday shootings committed 95% by Negroes, a woman mayor screwing her bodyguard, and the current mayor and his mishandling of the Covid mess.

I suspect that they are who is behind whatever is going on.

I am not sure but it almost sounds like you don't like black people

Negros have as a group, excluding many individuals who because of their personal success have been excluded from the race, been bribed into being demoroid lackys and ner-do-wells since their inclusion in the Great Society by LBJ. If you have personal ambition, Christian morals, are success oriented, etc. you can't possibly be of the Negro race. So says the biggest racists in the USA such as Big Al Sharpton. Otherwise known as "black leaders". My Glorious God, he even claims the title of Reverend; a teacher of the gospel, the good news of Christ our Lord. This in spite of his travel companion and concubine, the one popular and publicized at least, that flies in the face of false prophetic warnings. His behavior is otherwise known as fornication. Agree or not it is against Biblical teaching particularly for one claiming to be a leader and teacher of the Word. And I have not yet begun. Why should my dislike be labeled as "against black people" rather than a dislike for those followers of such teaching. Those people I do not like. You are among them. Are you black. IMWTK

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."