Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Ohhh, you’ve scared the f’k outta me !!
Jews are peaceable folk and we scare very easily, you should know that .

Let’s see here. You were a white goy Boy, then a black man related to James Jr. and now you’re a white goy Boy again?

You seem terribly confused which is a trait most white goy boys exhibit and endure so I’m pretty sure you ain’t black but you most probably are kin to jimmy jr.

Quit scaring folks like that. It’ll get you hurt.

Can you please show me where I said I was WHITE and that I was related to James JR?

Maybe you should stop running your mouth or it might get you hurt...

You ain’t too smart and doubtful you’ll ever improve.

Jews like that in the Goy.

Haha, Yea so you give up you piece of shiet! Good thing cuz you weren't proving shiet. No I'm a dumb fugg but at least I'll back up my words you jew fahhggg.

Yes you are a dumb fug and I take you at your word. No need for you to back that up as it’s more than evident.

No one is giving up but appears you’re weakening and looking for a way out of your own morass.

Oh no no no, I told you I was coming south next week. And I have no problem being in northern FL at the end of next month. I spelled it out for Christ's sake. WTF are you talking about Jew Fugg

If you’re in Florida be sure to look Flave up for that golf game that you desire.

I will dumb fugg, Flave is real and doesn't hold back. You should take a lesson.

You're nothing but a puzzy big mouth on here, A jew at that. Why don't you take your sorry azz to Israel?

Most excellent. Please report back on your golf game with flave, I know he’s looking forward to it.

Holding back,,,please forgive me as I am a bit timid but I’m trying to overcome this.

You’re still very correct in labeling your own self as a “ dumb fug”.
Well said and I couldn’t agree more with you.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.