Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Very nice builds.
You invested where it matters, and saved money where it made sense.
Hope you can get some range time with them.

I like how you worded that. We know "parts is parts", but some parts are more critical than others. Handguards for example. Give me a good American made handguard for $60.00 and those other manufacture's wanting $300+, can keep theirs... When one part works just as well as another, but it's less than 1/2 (or even 1/4 in some cases) the cost, its a no brainer to use the less expensive part.. That goes for buying stuff when it's on sale too. Like those grips. I've seen similar sales on one of my favorite grips a while back and bought a couple K2+ for $20.00 each.. Keeping an eye on "deals of the day" and bargain bins helps.... Like the lady across the river, at the LGS, tells me lately, "even cheap anderson and PSA home builds are bringing $1,000.00+ these days". She can't keep them in stock.. I needed a rifle length gas tube for my new barrel, so I went down to my LGS and bought a low profile gas block with a tube already installed. $29.95, and I'll bet it's going to work just fine... I bought a spare RL gas tube for $9.95. I thought I had an extra/spare, but I think I let it go with the last barrel I sold to a member here...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA