Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Very nice builds.
You invested where it matters, and saved money where it made sense.
Hope you can get some range time with them.

It's funny. As I looked through the parts lists, I noticed a lot of pieces that I have on my guns. Proving yet again that parts is parts.. when the parts are the good parts. smile

Hey Hey, another black rifle. Realized I had the parts for this upper too.

556 20" FN 1in7" rifle gas, fairly light contour in back, YHM GB ($13), melonite tube, 15" Guntec ultralight handguard, Toolcraft phosphate BCG, slick side NBS billet upper (AR15 Discount), no FA, no port cover as of now, STOLEN charging handle from another gun, Chinky sights, Already had the lower, Anderson, PSA EPT kit, Ergo grip, Magpul MOE SLK, Standard carbine buffer and spring. Simple. Might scope this one.

Notes: I thought a billet upper would be COOL but it was a pain in the ass. Only one of three hanguards was compatible at the anti-rotation lugs and it did not fit my vise block for chit. Guntec handguard, nice kit for $80, references say special wrench needed, LOL, adjustable wrench fit fine. Balance is real nice as shown. About 7 pounds. FN barrel was not dimpled and I added four, two extras on top. Dohhhh! It passed the BSA blow test. grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?