Will work on pics. I (intentionally) have the oldest phone possible, so the camera is not so great. I went into it assuming velocity wouldn't change. So if it does, that's nice, but a total bonus. The charge for one rifle is $150. You ship it to them (I did USPS for like $13... it had no firing pin so my understanding is that it was fine) and just put return postage in the box. You do have to strip the bolt, which requires a punch, but if I can do it, anyone can. Very simple, just don't let the plunger springs fly across the room. They don't need to separate barrel from receiver, so the press fit arrangement doesn't matter.

If you plan to do it, the bolt knob and bottom metal are aluminum and can't go. But the trigger screw is steel so I did that along with the action screws. I'm hoping the added hardness will give the heads longer life, though truth be told I'm planning to loctite them back and leave it alone. The bolt knob is threaded/screwed on, but it's also threadlocked, so be careful getting it off or you'll mark it like I did. Gonna paint it olive green to cover the marks and add a little flare.