It would be a leap of faith for most guys, but I did figure out and test Blue Dot loads in a 338 Win Mag....

For loads for it that you are describing your search for, I'd suggest just consult a Lyman Cast Bullet manual....

I'm not going to share it, but I'm sitting on 32 pounds of SR 4759.. bought it when it was on sale at $100 or so for 8 pounds...
at the time, I didn't know that was the phasing out of stock price...because the powder was being discontinued...

For your download project for your 340, I'd be looking for some IMR 4198... 2400 fps MV range is a very good hunting load with the 338 bore...

I've used my 338/06, loaded down to match the old 33 Winchester at 2400 fps, with a 200 gr FN bullet...

Found a whole table full of Hornady 200 gr FN when they were being phased out, at a place in Couer D'Alene Idaho...

$5.00 a box for 100 bullets... I blew $20 on them.. life time supply...used it on deer 200 yrds or less... it sure did the job...

recoil was more of a mild push....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez