Originally Posted by bamagun01
I’m currently having a delivery issue also. USPS shows delivered but I haven’t received the item. This happened before and about a week later the item arrived. Amazing how screwed up the usps is right now.

I worked at a PO twice in my life... at Christmas times...once in college, and when I first got out of the Army...

Was always put on loading dock, due to my size and ability to pick up heavy stuff...

This is back in the 70s, and it was SOP, that after so much time on the loading dock....( they allowed one day, 24 hours, and then supervisors would be answering to Postal Inspectors) so if it wasn't going to make it off the loading dock with that 24 hour period, they'd throw it on the very next truck, regardless of where it was going, just to get it off the dock...

In college, I worked at a PO in Massachusetts, and after getting out of the Army, I worked at a PO in Everett WA...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez