Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I don't see that on his website Mike

My website can be a PITA to list knives on so sometimes they just never make it on there . Right now I have some framelocks in on consignment from a collector ,they are nice ,sure seem heavy duty.

I like all kinds of knives obviously ,I buy different folders at times to check m out . But at the end of the ay I mostly carry a slipjoint knife .

The way things are with knives right now ,there's so much available ,so if you're gonna get a knife to carry every day ( EDC) it makes no sense to wait for one to be built . I'd say that's for a collector to do.

The two knives I have by Rocky are in A2 steel ,hollow ground they're listed in the classifieds . I have probably a dozen from Lloyd ,more coming weekly .I also have some small folder by Rick Nowland that are perfect if you work indoors etc.

And a heads up,I still have 2 Miller Chef listed below makers price and a 16 Bore by Mike too. More knives will be listed in a few days too ! Thanks for mentioning me here fella's

Don't wait for a knife to be built ,there's available knives everywhere right now !