Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Wrong; I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I just wanted to know how you and yours would defend yourselves against an criminal element armed with handguns. Simple question, that you referred to as pointless.

I'm not debating legality; you are. I'm debating logistics and freedom. That, sir, is exactly my point.

Now that I have caught up to the other posts it is your turn.

YOU ARE NOT DEBATING YOU ARE PREACHING, what is more you are attempting to preach to a fellow in an entirely different country who has an entirely different perspective to you, if you actually want to further your cause then go and preach at your fellow Americans and see where that gets you, nowhere is my guess, after all you have not managed to convert me.
So to sum it all up for you, 1; I do not give a sh_t one way or the other as to what you do. 2; you are achieving NOTHING by preaching at me. 3; you have to get off your arse and convert your fellow Americans if you wish to bring about change. 4; to bitch at me further is pointless.

Fair enough. I gave up trying to debate with you when you refused to answer very simple, direct questions. First mark of the ignorant is that they refuse to learn. Consider yourself marked with self-inflicted ignorance.

Look at yourself, bubba, as to one who is attempting to preach to someone in a different country about what is right or wrong with their perspective and their country. You, haven't a clue.

1; Keep your kept, liberal b!tch azz in Oz, and keep all your opinions related to firearms ownership there as well. We don't want, nor need them here.

2; Nothing can be acheived by trying to have the deaf hear, or the stupid learn; you're right on that.

3; BT/DT; guaran-damn-tee that I've converted more Americans to firearms ownership and CCW than you have brainwashed ones to give up their God-given rights.

4; To do anything involving you any further is pointless. On that, we agree.