Originally Posted by EdM
Oil is up $20/BBL over the same period.

Here is another take on this thread. Last year I payed .96 a gallon. I even got 3 cents off that yet . We can not keep expecting to pay a price for the most valuable commodity on earth and that is energy. I quoted EDM, cause he worked in the oil patch. These people need a decent wage and so do the energy companies. We forget real fast that we were paying less than a buck a gallon when it hits 3 bucks, but it averages out to 2 bucks. We are likely going into a " super cycle" when it comes to commodities cause it was so low for so long. Oil, lumber, copper, LAND is really getting high too. We had it cheap for a long time and now it is going to be over valued as much as it has been under valued. I will miss my 1 dollars a gallon, but I did make a lot of my money back in energy stocks that I lost last year. I wear both hats in this game. I make money when its high and save when its low.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23