You obliviously have a better idea than most here as to what effects the price at the pump.

I get news alerts on anything OPEC related, been following their meetings for years.

I just made my post to encourage a few to run to their search engine in attempt to fire back with a snappy answer, I'm sure those not already aware didn't like what they found.

Recent history has been interesting, OPEC flooding the world with cheap oil taking all the profit out of producing it really hurt the smaller OPEC countries, they had been begging for relief long before the effects that CV19 had on oil but they had no real voice.

Some could be beyond recovery much like our smaller producers here in the USA.

The world being flooded with cheap oil at the same time as they quit using it due to CV19 is why we've seen low prices at the pump.

Oil production in our country is what I truly give a damn about and it's not on the greatest of trends.

The number of producing wells in the United States reached a high of 1,029,700 wells in 2014 and steadily declined to 969,140 wells in 2019.

This had everything to do with OPEC oil prices and NOTHING to do with who may have been our president at the time, they were just the suits in the seat as these events occurred.

If a US president could effect gas price we'd be seeing 50 cents a gallon during a election year.

As much as some like to think the USA has a bolstering effect on all worldwide matters, it doesn't when it comes to oil/gas prices.

We're just a little player that has a very small effect.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?