I a couple of both. Both have advantages.

Vortex- Glass is much better on the razor than the 6x36, The G4 reticle is a good low light reticle, very thick towards the outside of the reticle. Its a variable, so up real close you can set it for more FOV and have a little more magnification for working up loads etc. The clicks aren't really crisp, but it does seem to track reasonable so zeroing is pretty quick and easy. Very short scope, mounting might be an issue, although not a problem on M77 SA in my case.

Leupold. Its not as short, but its lighter and trimmer. The ocular is smaller on the Leupold so there is more bolt clearance. Its has gobs of eye relief. I find the adjustments to be a PITA on my FX2 6x36, Not as precise takes more time and ammo to to zero. Its not a scope I want to change loads with frequently. However once set has held zero for me well. I have the LRD and its a better long range reticle IMHO than the Vortex G4. A little longer tube so mounting is less critical.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge