30 cases so far, most all full auto at shoots. Two failures to fire, no other failures of any kind. Which is better than any brass cased I've tried over the decades.

Dirty, somewhat underpowered, not very accurate. The soft steel jackets (bimetal) are doubtless tougher on bores - that's what Luckygunner sez, anyway. One of my 11.5s has about 20k through it, rifling is rude, gas port a canyon. Took it out with some good M855 last year and it still did 6" for 5 shots at 100 yds (irons). Steel bullets are bad......yeah, OK.

The only other part to see accelerated wear will be your extractor hook. To prolong extractor life use just enough extractor spring tension. More is not better.

My math sez barrels and extractors are more economical to replace vs shooting only brass-case. If you happen to attend a MG shoot you'll see that everyone else maths this same way. And if steel-cased was such a horrendous risk to peoples' ARs these guys wouldn't be shooting it in $20-40k transferrables. Doubtless some of this is laziness.......easy to use an extension magnet to police empties after the shoot.

Stuck cases and steel usually relates to not cleaning the chamber before switching back to brass. Steel obturates poorly, so chambers carbon up. Only stuck case in decades at this was a tracer reload. Suspect the case had originally fired in a minimi.

One last thing: lacquer does not melt in chambers. Used to demonstrate ad nauseum to unbelievers by running 300 rds in dumps till handguards were too hot to hold...then deliberately stop mid-dump and see if we could get the lacquer to melt. Never. Not once.