Ah, the Campfire "best" tire thread.

Tires aren't jack of all trades, even though the manufacturers make every attempt to tell you they are and everyone who uses XYZ tire will tell you as well.

They all make good ones, they all have their detractors, otherwise none of them would be in business.

There is no such thing as a mud and snow tire, no such thing as an 85k excellent mud tire used on pavement 99.9% of the time pulling a horse trailer.
Wide lugs make more noise and uneven contact on pavement, more closed lugs don't shed mud. Shedding snow provides less traction than retaining snow, the opposite of mud. Those are facts and there isn't any exceptions to those facts, only compromises.
Some tires don't run worth a whoop due to wheelbase, suspension type, etc.. It depends on a lot of things.

Goodyear snuggling up to BLM is definitely a turn off, even if they have some decent tires in their line, which they do.

I've run two sets of BFG Rugged Trail T/A's on my 3/4 ton; at 200k, I have put on a third set just this winter(mostly pavement). They are decent in snow, kinda suck in mud, wear well for my regular uses.