I haven't found any. I am in NW Pennsylvania...I have a club right down the road and it's PRS. That's what got me headed down down trail. Then as I spent a little time at the club I was seeing what guys are shooting....I can't believe they can maneuver those rifles like they do.

The positions and stages are still challenging. But those rifles and 6BR variants are popular for a reason. They sit like rock. I know the shooter still has to know their drop and make the wind call and shoot quick and move targets and/or positions and all that. But a heavy low recoiling rifle certainly helps.

Kinda like BR. I understand it...but the shooter IMO is pretty removed. I've seen videos of guys sending their qualifying groups and never looking through the glass after their several thousand dollar rest and bag system is setup. Ya. You have to shoot the conditions and touch the trigger just right...but BR is a lot of load tuning and equipment. Still it's impressive in its own right.

Everyone has their thing. That's what makes the world go round. For me, I am more impressed by the shooter than the equipment. I still respect BR and F class and NRL/PRS shooters. They can definitely shoot. Just not the game for ME. I'm not sure any game IS for me. I got burnt out running competition coon dogs. Competition often ruins something we love doing. Which is why I'm content with my 12-13lb 6.5x47 Lapua. I can goto the club and ring steel on my own terms and enjoy the day.