LMAO!!! You guys are funny! I feel that I got lucky to find 24HCF last year as I have met some great people and found some good deals on items I need or have always wanted. I have also sold several items at good deals and no I don't price any items I sell at GB prices because I give a deal to get a deal.

Only recently have some good friends got me really fired up about shooting again and I am glad they did because I can finally afford to buy the collectible items I have always wanted. I generally buy and sell traditional archery equipment so finding 24HCF was like me finding Stickbow for trad archery.

I am sorry to hear that so many of you are pissed to hear that the prices you are asking for things is outrageous, but that is the way it goes. You piss people off by calling them out on the prices they want.

I posted this here for the same reason the other individual posted the thread about prices. I won't crap in anyone's thread, but if you are asking BS prices for items then I guess you already know it!

Good luck getting what you need or paying crazy prices if that is what you want to do. I will continue to deal with the good people I have met and watch the circus in the mean time!